Latest Blog Posts from Erin
- Responsibility.org Celebrates Accomplishments of Traffic Safety Leaders
Each year, the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org) recognizes the contributions of ...Read More
- Responsibility.org Goes Back to School (Law School) to Help Prepare Prosecutors of Tomorrow
It happens all of the time. A new prosecutor, fresh out of law ...Read More
- SCOTUS to determine constitutionality of criminalizing BAC test refusal
The passage of strong laws and their subsequent implementation and enforcement is integral ...Read More
- Drugged driving is increasing. But what can we do about it?
I recently sat down with FOX & Friends host Brian Kilmeade to discuss ...Read More
- Do you know the drugged driving laws in your state?
If you were to ask a person what the drunk driving laws in ...Read More
- Traffic Safety Community Supports PA Interlock Bill
Lancaster County in Pennsylvania is lovingly referred to as the “Garden Spot of ...Read More
- A Driver’s License is Earned; Teens Must Graduate!
The driver license is among the most coveted milestones on a teen’s road ...Read More
- Part 2: Why are 1st-offender ignition interlocks critical to ending DUI in MD?
To read Part One of this two-part series, please click here. Monday we ...Read More
- National Roadside Survey results show drunk driving at lowest rate ever, drugged driving up significantly
Today, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) released the fifth National Roadside ...Read More