Latest Blog Posts from Genevieve
- Adding Alcohol to the Mix: Do you Drink in Front of Your Kids?
Parents, you’re not alone. You’re part of a club. This club is composed ...Read More
- Teacher Conference in Calgary: Classroom Champions Explained
As Paralympic Snowboarder Michelle Salt spoke, the room got quiet. She stood behind a podium, in front ...Read More
- Ask, Listen, Learn teams-up with Scholastic, Classroom Champions during Alcohol Responsibility Month
As the longest-standing program of its kind, Ask, Listen, Learn: Kids and Alcohol ...Read More
- 22 Attorneys General join Lauren Holiday for Underage Drinking PSAs
22 Attorneys General join Lauren holiday for Underage Drinking PSAsRead More
- Alcohol Responsibility Month Meets Healthy Living Month
April is Alcohol Responsibility Month. For our partners at Classroom Champions, April is ...Read More
- The Scary Tween Eye-Roll for the Not-So-Scary Conversation
Want to have a Halloween filled with all treat, no trick? Let’s talk ...Read More
- ALL and Classroom Champions Take Lifeskills Partnership Beyond the U.S.
What are your summer break plans? We hope they’re filled with sandy beaches, ...Read More
- Getting Ready for April with Scholastic & Classroom Champions!
We're gearing up for April, Alcohol Responsibility Month, with the launch of our ...Read More
- New Years Resolutions of Olympic Proportion: Ashley Wagner
2014 was the year of dreams. As I think of me as a ...Read More
- How to Have Tough Conversation Series Continues: #HolidayResponsibly
The holiday season offers a TON of opportunities to talk to your kids ...Read More
More from Responsibility.org
- Ask Listen Learn
Ask, Listen, learn has launched a new, cutting-edge, digital program for teachers, parents, school counselors, nurses, and more! This comprehensive, seven-part animated series and corresponding lesson plans are designed to teach kids about what the brain does, what alcohol does to it, and what THAT does to them.Read More