- Path to the Future: Navigating Prom and Graduation Season with your Teenager Infographics
Path to the Future: Navigating Prom and Graduation Season with your TeenagerRead More
- “End Impaired Driving” Spanish-Language PSA to promote safer driving in the Hispanic Community Press Releases
“End Impaired Driving” Spanish-Language PSA to promote safer drivingRead More
- El anuncio en español "Juntos podemos evitar que se conduzca incapacitado” promoverá la conducción segura en la comunidad hispana Press Releases
Aunque los hispanos entienden la importancia de manejar responsablemente, los choques en vehículos motorizados son una causa importante de muerte en la comunidad ARLINGTON, Va. —La Fundación para Fomentar el Consumo Responsable de Alcohol (Responsibility.org), organización...Read More
- GHSA Provides Training to Law Enforcement Officers to Help States Fight Drug-Impaired Driving Press Releases
Florida, Illinois, Nevada and Texas to Receive Funding for law enforcement training WASHINGTON, D.C. – Four GHSA State Highway Safety Office members will receive grants totaling nearly $80,000 to help combat drug-impaired driving, a growing...Read More
- Alcohol Responsibility Month Social Suggestions: Responsibility Starts With Me Infographics
Alcohol Responsibility Month Social Suggestions: Responsibility Starts With MeRead More
- “Responsibility Starts with Me” campaign launches in time for Alcohol Responsibility Month Press Releases
For 25-year anniversary, national not-for-profit unveils campaign highlighting personal responsibility ARLINGTON, Va. — The Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org) today launched a new campaign, called “Responsibility Starts with Me,” with the goal of sparking...Read More
- Responsibility.org Calls in Shaquille O'Neal to Promote Responsible Drinking During the Madness of March Press Releases
Former NBA superstar Shaquille O’Neal has once again teamed up with the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org) to promote responsible drinking to those planning to drink while their favorite teams are shooting hoops this...Read More
- Responsibility.org welcomes Hispana Global founder Jeannette Kaplun to National Advisory Board Press Releases
Arlington, Va. – The Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org) announced today that Jeannette Kaplun has joined its National Advisory Board. A member of Responsibility.org’s Education Advisory Board and former “#TalkEarly” blogger, Kaplun is the founder and chief content officer...Read More
- Seven traffic safety and health advocacy organizations unite to announce new initiative to end impaired driving Press Releases
ARLINGTON, Va. – Today, seven traffic safety and health advocacy organizations joined together for the first time to announce a new initiative in the effort to end impaired driving. The Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA),...Read More
- 9 Members of Congress Promoting Alcohol Responsibility Press Releases
Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility Recognizes Nine Members of Congress with Annual Leadership Awards.Read More
- 21 State Reps Fighting Drunk Driving & Underage Drinking Press Releases
Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility Recognizes Work of 21 State Legislators to Fight Drunk Driving and Underage Drinking.Read More
- Attorneys General Fight Drunk Driving & Underage Drinking Press Releases
Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility Recognizes State Attorneys General for Their Efforts to Fight Drunk Driving and Underage Drinking.Read More
- Shaq Lends Voice to Law Enforcement Training Initiative Press Releases
Shaquille O’Neal Joins Responsibility.org and the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) to Unveil Law Enforcement Training InitiativeRead More
- Most Americans don’t know legal limit for drunk driving Press Releases
Majority of Americans do not know legal limit for drunk driving, signs of alcoholRead More
- NHTSA Admin Rosekind: Make a plan to avoid drunk driving Videos
Mark Rosekind, head of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, advises people to make a plan to avoid drunk driving in this short video series.Read More
- Responsibility.org Distributes Underage Drinking Prevention Videos Featuring Blogger Jessica Shyba and 19 State Attorneys General Press Releases
Washington, DC – Timed with April’s designation as Alcohol Responsibility Month, the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org) teamed up with state attorneys general from 19 states to release Public Service Announcements (PSAs) throughout their...Read More
- Edrington joins the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility Press Releases
Washington, DC — Edrington, the international premium spirits company, has become the newest member of the Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility (Responsibility.org), the organization announced today. “We are very pleased to welcome Edrington and the...Read More
- Alcohol Responsibility Month: How To Talk About Alcohol Responsibly Infographics
Whether you’re a parent with kids in elementary school, a high school or college student, or an adult of legal drinking age, make April the month you start a conversation with a loved one about alcohol responsibility.Read More
- Julia Taylor & Katie Vatalaro Help Guide Conversations on College Drinking Videos
Julia V. Taylor and Katie Vatalaro’s advice for parents on how to talk to your kids about drinking in collegeRead More
- Guidance from Devra Gordon on Talking About College Drinking Videos
Devra Gordon’s advice for parents on how to talk to your kids about drinking in collegeRead More
- Shaq Teaches Bella Thorne About Teen Driving Distractions Videos
Bella Thorne and Shaquille O'Neil take on teenage distracted drivingRead More
Featured Community Leaders
Chief of Police, Buffalo Grove, IL Police DepartmentSteven Casstevens is the Chief of Police with the Buffalo Grove, IL Police Department. He began his law enforcement career in the Military Police with the U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne Division ...
Parenting and Youth Development Expert, Family PhysicianRespected parenting and youth development expert, Deborah Gilboa, MD, is the founder of the popular AskDoctorG.com. Her passion for inspiring teens and parents makes her a popular family physician, media ...
|Jan 1, 2015||Responsible Solutions|
Make responsible resolutions for the entire year. Plan ahead, know your limits when it comes to drinking, and model responsible behavior to your kids.
|Mar 1, 2015||College Spring Break|
When it comes to spring break, students have lots of choices. Many college students use the time to better themselves, help others and improve communities both local and abroad.
|Apr 1, 2015||Alcohol Responsibility Month|
Talk to your kids and encourage lifelong conversations with them about responsible drinking and model the behavior yourself.
|Apr 1, 2015||National Distracted Driving Month|
Everybody needs a reminder to put the phonedown and pay attention to the road. Our IKnowEverything teen driver safety program has the tools to help you do just that.
|May 1, 2015||Prom & Graduation Safety Month|
There always seems to be a story of underage drinking and driving during prom or graduation. We focus on ways to have fun without being irresponsible and abstaining from drinking underage.
|May 1, 2015||Global Youth Traffic Safety Month|
Global Youth Traffic Safety Month focuses on ways to be safe behind the wheel for new teen drivers. Teens think they know everything. The IKnowEverything teen driver safety program helps them to be able to say just that.
|Jun 1, 2015||Summer Responsibly|
Summer is full of road trips and beach and pool outings. Summer responsibly by serving foods and “mocktails” alongside your alcoholic drinks during your backyard BBQs.
|Aug 1, 2015||Back to School|
We all make the ever important checklists during back to school season so we don’t forget the many important things we have to get done. Make sure having a conversation about alcohol responsibility with your kids is on your checklist - it’s important.
|Dec 1, 2015||Holiday Responsibly and National Impaired Driving Prevention Month|
Before you hit the holiday parties, make sure you plan ahead for a designated driver or another way home afterward and always remember to drink responsibly.
Receive the Latest Media Updates